You can vote for up to 3 questions.
Some questions which are likely to have very short answers you can vote for all or just a certain part. Example:
If you could…
… question 1
… question 2
… question 3
You can vote for all "If you could" to vote for all parts of that group, or vote for question 2 of “If you could”.Questions
• If you could…
o … be anywhere in the universe right now, where would it be?
o … choose one moment of your life to live again, what would it be and why?
• The rat game
o How did the best game in the world the Rat Game get started?
o The Rat Game (and the banter between you and Emilie) is one of the more unusual parts of the show. Have people ever criticized you for making out with a different girl, on stage, at every show?
o Have you ever regretted playing the Rat Game with anyone?
• Do you still have the first VKA book?
• You were one of the first crumpets with their own dedicated army, the VKA, which was founded by people from all over the world (UK and Australia if i remember correctly). You also actively engage with your muffins through the VKAM which is hosted a few times each year. Do you feel your openness and interaction with muffins both through meet ups and your blog has been key to your success at both building and keeping your fanbase strong and active, and have people's support of you through these avenues changed you as a person
• Your inspiring blog posts/how-tos have helped a lot of people like me seek to find courage and strength, how does it feel to receive such positive feedback from people you've inspired and helped? What does it feel like to that you're an inspiration to others and that you give them hope?
• What is your best tip for gaining self-confidence?
• You're a very optimistic person, and that is one of your traits that enchants everyone around you. Were you always that way or was it something you've learned eventually? If so, what advice can you give to people who want to be as optimistic?
o How and when can we help? Are we still having a kickstarter in March?
o Are we perhaps seeing in Revolver a new creative outlet that you intend to explore more? In short, more movies in your future?
• How do you deal with your private life and touring?
• What was school like for you growing up?
• What are your own personal career plans, desires, dreams, and fears?EA’s questions voting topic can be found HereMaggot’s questions voting topic can be found HereGroup questions voting topic can be found Here